Shipping and Payment
At present the shipments are restricted to the territory of the Canary Islands (see Legal Notice). Below, we leave you all the details. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Regardless of the size and weight of the package, if your order is equal to or greater than 35€ (IGIC included) shipping will be free for shipments to all the Canary Islands.
For orders under 35€ the shipping costs will be 5€ (IGIC included) for shipping to any of the islands.
It is important that the User registers the exact delivery address and the preferred time to make the delivery. Any change of address once the shipment is prepared will involve an extra charge of 5 €(including IGIC), plus a delay of 3 days in the delivery of the order.
Delivery times will depend on the type of product purchased and the delivery address. Next to each product the availability will be indicated, if it is in stock and the anticipated term of entry in case it was exhausted at the time of purchase.
For the products that are in stock, from the confirmation and payment of the same the terms of delivery are the following:
The User will take into account the following delivery conditions:
- Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will not be counted for the delivery time .
- The previous delivery times may be affected under adverse weather conditions.
- The shipping costs include packaging, handling of the products and transport of the goods to the address indicated by the User.
- Orders will be prepared once Tecuidanatura® has received the payment. For payments by bank transfer, the order will be processed once the payment has been confirmed in our account, so the delivery could be delayed.
- As soon as the order leaves the Tecuidanatura® warehouse, the User will be notified by email.
- Orders can be sent by Correos (Spanish Post) or by a courier company or any other means as decided by Tecuidanatura® for each specific case.
- If the User is not available at the time of delivery: for mailings made with Correos, a notification will be left to the User so that he / she can pick up his / her package at the post office corresponding to his / her address. For shipments made with the courier company, it will make up to 2 additional delivery attempts. If the 3 delivery attempts are exhausted, the order will be canceled and the corresponding amount will be returned using the same means of payment used by the User, with a charge of 5€ (including IGIC).
- If there is no availability of any product purchased or some type of incident not foreseen occurs, Tecuidanatura® will immediately contact the User to communicate the closest date of availability of the product. In the event that the User is not satisfied with the new delivery date, a change or cancellation of the order will be proposed together with the refund of the amount.
If the customer receives the goods damaged by the carrier, he must claim such damage within 24 hours after the delivery of the order. The claim must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tecuidanatura® is not responsible for delays in delivery due to causes attributable to external suppliers. If the delivery period established is not fulfilled due to reasons beyond Tecuidanatura®'s control, it will inform the customer of said situation immediately and the appropriate measures will be taken to restore the service. The client will be informed, as far as possible, of the restrictions of existing supplies during the purchase process and before the confirmation of the order.
We offer the following secure payment methods:
Debit / credit card: We accept Visa, Mastercard-Eurocard, JCB for your payments by debit, credit, prepaid or virtual card, all managed through the secure payment platform of BBVA. At the end of the order you will be taken to the bank's website, where you will fill in the details of your card to confirm the payment. These payments are 100% secure, the virtual POS works under the Secure Electronic Commerce security standards, which allows the cardholder to authenticate with his issuing bank. The transaction is carried out in real time, streamlining the management of orders. The data of the card is stored in a secure server that the bank has arranged for it and that complies with the security norm PCI-DSS (Council of Security Standards of the Payment Card Industry). Under no circumstances will Tecuidanatura® have access to or store card data of Users.
Bizum: If you have Bizum activated on your mobile you will be able to make your purchases in Tecuidanatura easily and conveniently. All you have to do is indicate your mobile phone, validate the operation and the money will be transferred securely from your bank account. It's fast: Funds are transferred in less than 10 seconds. It's convenient: All you need is a mobile phone. It's safe: Bizum is backed by the main banks, guaranteeing its security.
Wire transfer: We will provide you with the bank account number to which you must make the transfer or deposit, indicating in the concept your order number and name. You will find the order number in the confirmation email of the purchase that we will send you. In the payments by bank transfer the delivery of the order can be delayed because we must wait for the confirmation of reception of the transfer in our account.
Cash on delivery: Currently available only for shipments within the Island of Tenerife: you can pay in cash to the carrier at the moment of receiving the merchandise. Please try to have the exact amount of money because the courier does not usually have change. Checks are not valid, only cash.
Last modified: December 3, 2018.