The cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user's personal data by themselves.
Depending on the duration that remains stored in the client's browser, a distinction is made between session cookies or persistent cookies .
There is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, they are technical cookies , personalization cookies, cookies of analysis, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Finally, depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, there are the own cookies and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies we use according to duration
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. (e.g. remembering the user's preferences for a particular website, allowing the use of them in future browsing sessions, such as language selection, menu preferences, among others).
Types of cookies we use according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it. (e.g. identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, among others).
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal. (e.g. language, the regional configuration from where you access the service, among others).
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. (e.g. visit statistics such as Google Analytics or similar).
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed. (e.g. third-party pop-up ads on a web page).
- Behavioral advertising cookies:These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it (e.g., depending on the user's Internet browsing, a specific advertisement will appear, taking into account their preferences and preferences in navigation).
Types of cookies we use depending on the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. (e.g. the identification of the user session in a web page).
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. (e.g. the advertiser of a banner that is on a web page, the social network followers box on a web page, among others).
The relation of cookies of the web with domain www.tecuidanatura.com is collected in this table.
You can know the privacy policies of social networks in which we have profile here:
In the case that you browse with Chrome, be aware that technical cookies ID channel can be installed, managed by Google, used in the Chrome browser to communicate with the navigation server.
You must take into account that, in the case of links and banners on our website, these pages are not operated or controlled by the owner of this website, therefore, we are not responsible for the contents of these websites and they not are covered by this policy. If you access these web pages you must take into account that their privacy policies may be different from ours. Keep in mind that social media cookies of social networks where you can find us may vary for reasons unrelated to our company.
Below, we provide you with several links to consult everything related to the administration of cookies, including their elimination or total or partial non-acceptance, in some of the most common browsers:
Last modification: October 16, 2018.